Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dayton Home and Garden Show

 First of all, I'd like to say hi and welcome to my new followers! My blog hits have also been insane lately so maybe my blog does better when I don't post things? What does that say about me!? haha

This weekend is the Dayton Home & Garden Show and this is my 4th year in a row that I'm participating. It's always a fun show to do because the people there are always in a good mood looking for new ideas and inspiration for their homes. It's the perfect time of year for it too because people get antsy for change after a long winter! Every year it seems I make at least one good contact that still uses my services to this day.

To learn more about the show you can go here.

I'm setting up for my space tonight and I don't want to give too much away, but I'll let you in on a few of the items I'm using ;)

I'll be using this beautiful mirror from Uttermost: (I'm picking it up today and still haven't seen it in person yet.....I've still been obsessing about it though and thinking about where I'm going to put it in my house after the show!! - that's the really fun part!)


And I'll be using a fireplace with stacked wood like this one.........






And two of these sconces:

These sconces are handmade in Vermont and are even prettier in person! I'll be using these in the upcoming Showhouse as well.

O.k., that's all I'm giving away for now. You will just have to come to the show where you can vote for your favorite room design (if you're in the Dayton area!), or wait until Monday when I'll share my photos from the event.




I've been trying to do daily posts on my Facebook page, so if you're not following me yet, you can always like my page here. (hint hint!)  I currently have 198 Likes so I need some help getting to 200! :)


Have a great week!


~Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment