Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Client Project: Bathroom #1 Revealed!



Yesterday I discussed the plans for this bathroom (you can read more about it here) and today I'm sharing the finished photos of one the baths (highlighted in green). This bathroom was designed for a 13 year old girl with pretty sophisticated tastes :)  She wanted her bathroom to feel very spa-like and wanted to incorporate lime green into the color palette.
 
 Once again, here's a before shot of the shower:            And the After:





Since this was for a teenage girl, I thought it would be fun to add a small vanity/make-up area.


The frameless glass enclosure allows the small bathroom to feel larger while showing off the pretty tile inside.
One of my favorite ideas for this bathroom was to wrap the tile onto the wall all the way across the wall - not just in the shower area. I further accented the vertical lines by adding an accent stripe down the center of the shower.





Tomorrow I'll share some more showing the other bathroom for an 8 year old boy.

Special thanks to Kathryn of "Pix by Kathryn" for the amazing photos!

Have a great day!

 ~Laura


**If you're thinking about remodeling a kitchen or bathroom in the near future, send me an email at laura@happyroost.com  I'd love to hear from you!**

1 comment:

  1. What a pampered 13 year old! Love all the bronze and rich finishes. So luxe!

    ReplyDelete