Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Feature: Estee Stanley


In honor of the soon-to-be-launched "Home Mint", a collection of home stuffs curated by Justin Timberlake and interior designer Estee Stanley, I thought I would show off a little of Estee's work. Admittedly, I had never heard of her before and don't want to feel like I'm living under a rock so that's another reason I'm featuring her today.

I have to admit, I absolutely love her style. Everything feels so relaxed and comfortable with little bits of glam mixed in here and there. I love how there are old pieces mixed in with new. Her interiors feel truly lived and it looks like she worked with some of the owners previous belongings for a layered and collected-over-time aesthetic. You can see more of her work on her website.
















Can you  believe this pool?!!! I'm living in the wrong state. I think it's time for me to get out of Ohio!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images! Love the leather couch in the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete