Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Studio - Finally Finished!

My studio has been open since January but it's been a long and slow process getting it all setup and organized....especially since I'm only there two days a week. I'm excited it's "finished" (is anything really ever done when you're a designer?) and am still hoping to have a Grand Opening Party when I'm finally feeling better.

I recently had some photos taken of my space by Kathryn Farmer of Pix by Kathryn and I'm proud of how it's finally coming together! Kathryn is a great photographer and does portraits, among other things, and has a studio in Middletown. Be sure to check out her website!







3 comments:

  1. Laura, your studio is super chic! Love the green accents, the rustic desk and the overall industrial vibe. You did a fabulous job!

    Have a good day!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! You did a great job :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete