Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Greenwich Hotel

I stumbled upon this hotel's website yesterday while trying to look up something else and I knew instantly that I had to share it with all of you. The Greenwich Hotel in New York City is one of the most charming hotels I've ever seen! Below are some of their rooms. No, they're not paying me to advertise their hotel but if they allowed me to stay in one of their rooms for a night, I'd gladly write about them all day long.

"The Courtyard"



"The Greenwich"







"Superior Greenwich"





















"Deluxe Greenwich"




















"Studio Suite"























"Corner Suite"


And apparently they're dog friendly as well.....this place has got my vote!


"Fireplace Corner Suite"


"Duplex Penthouse"




And a drum-roll please for the N. Moore Duplex Penthouse. 2500 sq ft at $6,250 /night






I stayed in some pretty cool hotels in Europe but nothing that compares to this. Any of you ever stay at an awesome hotel? I'd love to hear about it!


~Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment