Monday, October 24, 2011

Lovely Wreaths for Fall


I'm loving these natural, beautiful wreaths. All of these just look so welcoming! 

 You can find similar wreaths on Frontgate's website.


I don't know the source of this image but I don't imagine it being too difficult to make! Probably more difficult keeping the squirrels away from it once it's finished :)




These wreaths made from corn husks (along with lots of other fall decorations!) can be found in The Keeper's House etsy shop.


Make this wreath from Midwest Living yourself!


Learn how to make this gorgeous wreath from corn husks on Martha Stewart's website!


Felt Rosette Wreath on Etsy


Pumpkin Pie Berry Wreath on Etsy



Dried Lavender Wreath from Pottery Barn

1 comment:

  1. I love these natural vibes, too. Very beautiful. Would love to hang one on my door!

    ReplyDelete