Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BHLDN

Pronounced "Beholden"


When I first heard that Anthropologie was starting their own wedding line, I was more than just a little excited. I signed up for their emails right away, checked their website daily....just in case (even though I knew what the official launch date was), and was probably one of the first people to visit the site at midnight Eastern time on 2/14/2011. Well, I wasn't disappointed! Their things are absolutely amazingly fantastically beautiful. I'll have one of each, please.

The gown above is my favorite and I wish dearly that I was wearing it on the big day but at $3600 its a little out of reach. Yes, even I have my limits. Plus, the gown I ordered is fantastic and was handmade by a relatively new designer so I'm happy to help further her career :)

(and yes, I'm also trying to make myself feel better about NOT having the dress above)

These things are also some of my favs:


I'm also pretty excited that they started a decorating section awhile back.


While I didn't get the gorgeous architectural gown above, I DID however order my shoes and headpiece from here. I did not include their photos in this blog because I want it to remain a surprise until the big day. So in the meantime, happy guessing!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog via the comment you left on mine. ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete