Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding plans and such

The Big Day is about 2 and a half months away. I have tons of planning under my belt but still feel like there are a million more things to do until then. Everyone I meet asks how the planning is going and I always simply reply "its going good." What I really mean is "I'm having more fun than I ever imagined possible planning such an extravagant event for 200 guests. I can't wait to have all the details come together to create one giant expression of Brian and myself. It's going to be beautiful and I can't wait!"

Of course that's way too long for a casual verbal response, and I rarely reveal that kind of emotion unless you really know me, so instead (and since this is a blog centered around design) I'm going to give you a glimpse of what Brian and I have planned for the big day. Keep in mind this is just my concept board for the wedding so the ideas are kinda vague and abstract. Instead, concentrate on the mood and the overall feel of the images blended together.


psssst......you can click on the image to make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment