Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Style Me Pretty

A Blog for my Blog


www.stylemepretty.com

I think I may have missed my calling in life as a wedding planner.

Brian proposed the day before Valentine's day (yay!!) so I've been swimming in ideas and plans for our dream wedding. I discovered this blog some time ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. And now that I'm actually getting married, I don't feel like such a weirdo looking at it all day long :)

So I think my new goal for the future is to buy an old rotting mansion somewhere with grounds that are to die for, fix it up into a showhouse worthy of weddings and other fancy schmancy parties, and then help coordinate and decorate for them. Seems plausible, right? And Lord knows, Dayton is in need of wedding venues (Luckily Brian and I found one that is PERFECT for us.....but I wouldn't wish the Dayton-wedding-venue search upon anyone - it wasn't easy!). I know the WillowTree Inn in Tipp City is on the market now leaving many blushing brides slightly more than angry. I'm sorry to see it go, especially since I had such a wonderful time decorating it for the holiday season last Christmas (refer to my portfolio).
I wish the new buyer the best of luck when they come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment