Monday, March 1, 2010

And the Award Goes To....



Winner of the 2010 People's Choice Award


Laura Weimer Interior Design LLC is proud to be the winner of the People's Choice Award for the best design at Dayton's Home & Garden Show.

Thank you everyone for your votes and support! I'm looking forward to participating again next year. I'm already conjuring several possible ideas! Maybe I should have a vote as to which concept I should complete?

Congratulations also to John Stuart of J. Parker Stuart Interiors for winning the Mayor's award for his fabulous design!

The show was great advertisement for my company and winning the people's choice award was sweet icing on the cake! For more pictures of my design please visit my website: www.lauraweimer.com

All the furniture pieces I refurbished and painted myself. I even designed the chair upholstery by creating a template in AutoCad then painting the pattern on with fabric paint. It was easy and cheap - the fabric was on clearance for $1.50 /yd!

All items featured in the photographs are for sale so if you or someone you know is interested in something, please contact me! Prices are negotiable. I just don't have the space to store everything :)

Thanks again!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment